The One You Didn't Know|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 13 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Saturday, December 4th, 2004|
So I'm supposed to be getting my class ring for Christmas. My mom has been asking me what I want for X-Mas, so tonight while on the way home, I said, "I want my class ring." and she said alright. well, besides that, we had a 5 hour practice tonight. that was fun, we learned technique, and we did some crunches and some sprints...i need to get back in shape...well, thats all for now. Lata
|Sunday, November 28th, 2004|
|BMWs are awesome
Well, I got to drive my uncle's BMW 328i back from church today! I love that thing, even more than my brother's Trans Am, although I haven't driven the Trans Am on the road yet...but the BMW drives like a dream. It feels like you are just crawling along, even when you are going 70 (in a 45 zone). I accelerates nicely too. It also has Driver and Passenger Automatic Climate Control so it is easier to get it the temperature that you want. It also has heated seats and is a convertible...I just wish I could drive it more. Well, thats about it, later. Current Mood: happy
|Sunday, November 14th, 2004|
I went hunting this weekend. It was fun, all except for the part where I almost froze my fingers off. My dad got a buck and a doe on opening day (Saturday), my brother got a buck today, one of my dad's friends got a doe on Saturday, and my dad's other friend got a doe on Saturday (just one of the 11 deer she saw). I didn't even come close to getting one this year, unlike last year when I had a small buck walk right in front of me. I am hopefully going to put a stand up in my woods behind my house and go out there after school sometime. 2 weekends left of the season. I have to complete a rough draft for my English class now, later. Current Mood: lazy
|Sunday, October 24th, 2004|
apparently I was sleep walking Saturday morning after my party around 7:30. The party was awesome. We had some fire and food, and we played hide-and-seek in my woods at midnight. and my brother's friends were here from Purdue, which is always interesting. Saturday I worked out in the barn with my brothers, my dad and James, taking down a trailer that we had put up as a loft. that was fun, we almost have that part of the barn cleaned out, which when we get it cleaned out, we are going to enclose it so that we can put our gun business in there. well, i am bored, so i am going to try to find something else to do. Current Mood: bored
|Thursday, October 21st, 2004|
After the game on Friday, I am having a party at my house including a fire, not really bonfire size, and TV riding.
|Monday, October 18th, 2004|
I wish I didn't have so much English homework to do...I could actually work out in the barn and earn some money, which I still won't get any money until we actually start producing the pistols and sell them, which could be awhile...but I still wish I had less homework, because right now I am disliking school... Current Mood: sleepy
|Friday, October 15th, 2004|
01. I miss somebody right now
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love olives
04. I love sleeping
05. I own lots of books
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses
07. I love to play video games
08. I've tried marijuana
09. I've watched porn movies
10. I have been in a threesome
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy
13. I have acne free skin
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton
15. I curse frequently
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a hobby
18. I've been told I: (women) have an applebottom, (men) am packing.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
20. I'm really, really smart
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
23. I hate the rain
24. I'm paranoid at times
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free
26. I need money right now!
27. I love Sushi
28. I talk really, really fast
29. I have fresh breath in the morning
30. I have semi-long hair
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis
35. I have a twin
36. I have worn fake hair/nails/eyelashes in the past
37. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look sometimes
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months
40. I know how to do cornrows
41. I am usually pessimistic
42. I have mood swings
43. I think prostitution should be legalized
44. I think Britney Spears is hott
45. I have cheated on a significant other in the past
46. I have a hidden talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have
48. I think that I'm popular
49. I am currently single
50. I have kissed someone of the same sex
51. I enjoy talking on the phone
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants
53. I love to shop.
54. I would rather shop than eat
55. I would classify myself as ghetto.
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders
57. I'm obsessed with my Livejournal
58. I don't hate anyone.
59. I'm a pretty good dancer.
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother
62. I have a cell phone
63. I believe in God
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
66. I love drama
67. I have never been in a real relationship before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently have a crush on someone
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
71. I want to have children in the future
72. I have changed a diaper before
73. I've called the cops on a friend before
74. I bite my nails
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
76. I'm not allergic to anything (That I know of)
77. I have a lot to learn
78. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie
80. I am kinda shy around the opposite sex
81. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved (31)
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before (JUST WINE AT NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTIES)
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past
85. I own the "South Park" movie
86. I have avoided assignments at work to be on Xanga or Livejournal Current Mood: uncomfortable
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum
88. I enjoy some country music
89. I would die for my best friend
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story"
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
98. I have dated a close friend's ex
99. I'm happy as of this moment (I am/will never be happy until I get out of school and have a full time job.)
|Thursday, October 14th, 2004|
yeah, so if any of you are familiar with my old diary, you will know that i don't update very much, and that is beginning to happen again...so whatever. Current Mood: blank
|Sunday, October 10th, 2004|
There seems to be a lot of hard feelings going through the band lately... Current Mood: chipper
|Friday, October 8th, 2004|
Jessi let me borrow her Blue Man Group DVD, AND IT IS FREAKIN AWESOME. THank you Jessi! I seem to be getting a lot of tension headaches laterly...which is weird, cause I haven't ever had them this long at one time...I also almost flipped the 4-wheeler again. I was trying to spin the back end around but I had it in All Wheel Drive, so the front gripped too much and it tipped up...smart me...
While I am writing this, Blue Man Group is on the TV behind me, and the strobe lights make it look like the darks are changing to light and back to light, etc. and visa versa, its a really weird effect. Current Mood: crazy
|Wednesday, October 6th, 2004|
The weird thing is...that is almost right... Current Mood: thoughtful
Current Mood: crazy
Taurus - Your Love Profile
Your positive traits:
You tend to stick with relationships - through the good and the bad.
You are a great listener and tend to give valuable advice.
Cautious and careful, you never jump in recklessly... saving yourself from heartbreak.
Your negative traits:
Money is very important to you, so much so that it's a cause of arguments in relationships.
If your lover isn't loyal or attentive enough to you, your eyes start to wander...
You tend to keep things inside - so your partner may not know when or why you're upset.
Your ideal partner:
Is stable, serious, and ready to be committed to you.
Is successful and able to provide you with the lifestyle you crave.
A true romantic, who is willing to express their desire for your heart.
Your dating style:
Comfortable and traditional. You'd love to have a nice meal at a cozy restaurant.
Your seduction style:
Love comes first for you before you'd even think of intimacy.
Traditional: you're not a cold fish - but you're not into kink either.
Pleasing... you always make sure that your partner is having a good time.
Tips for the future:
Be willing to change your mind. Who you think is the love of your life may be very wrong for you.
Try listening to your mate. While your stubborn streak is hard to break, sometimes your partner knows best.
Ligthen up! The first months of a relationship should be about fun, not intentions.
Best place to meet someone online:
American Singles - peek in on how much potential dates make, and what they do for a living.
Best color to attract mate: Pale blue
Best day for a date: Friday
Get your free love profile at Blogthings.
|Tuesday, October 5th, 2004|
So yeah, I had a bunch typed on here and then my internet explorer browser decided to go to hell on me...so if you read, acknoledge, if you don't, well who cares because you aren't going to see this anyways... Current Mood: angry